Where and When
Saturday, April 23, at 11:30am
Takoma Park Presbyterian Church
310 Tulip Avenue
Takoma Park, MD 20912-4399
- Please pre-register so that we can know how many participants to expect.
- Each participant must arrive by 11:30 AM to complete the registration process.
- Each baby/child must be accompanied by one adult.
- Each baby/child must be 39" or less in height
- Each baby/child can arrive in a reusable or disposable diaper; however, they must be changed into a reusable diaper during the event.
- Baby/child must be changed into a reusable diaper that can be purchase in a retail store or online. We will have Kea Dupree Photography onsite to help document the event. Please be sure to arrive on time for group photo sessions.
What To Bring
- A reusable cloth diaper that is available at retail stores or online
- A changing pad, blanket or yoga mat
- Hand sanitizer
- Toy or other item to keep baby/child occupied
If you would like to participate but you do not own any cloth diapers, we need your help too. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you.
How Much Does it Cost?
This is a free event. However, we are requesting that each participant make a donation to the Real Diaper Association.
The Real Diaper Association, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, provides support and education to parents all across North America for the use of simple, reusable cloth diapers. The goal of the Real Diaper Association is to put more babies in cloth diapers. To do this we aim to create a cultural shift in understanding cloth diapers-their environmental impact, their ease of use, their accessibility, and their acceptability. The Association will help parents understand that cloth diapers are real diapers.